The basic public address mixer amplifiers have power ratings from 30W, 60W, 120W, 240W, 350W, 500W to 650W. They are featured of 3 microphone inputs, 2 aux inputs and 2 EMC inputs.
Priority muting is achieved via EMC1-2 for overriding other inputs except Mic1 on front panel. Individual gain controls are provided for Mic 1-3 and Aux 1-2, bass and treble controls and master volume control are provided for overall tone control. 70V, 100V and low impedance 4-16ohms speaker outputs are provided. Extensive protection from short-circuit, overload and high temp.
- Mixer amplifier for paging and background music system
- Rated power from 30W, 60W, 120W, 240W, 350W, 500W to 650W
- 2U rack mount (less than 350W) and 3U rack mount design
- 70V, 100V and low impedance 4-16ohm speaker output
- Three Mic inputs by phone jack type
- Mic 1 with VOX priority and VOX level on front panel
- Mic 2-3 by phone jack on rear panel
- Two Aux Inputs and 2 line inputs for spare use
- Two EMC priority inputs
- EMC1 has priority over all inputs except MIC1
- Mic 1-3, Aux 1-2 and master volume controls and bass/treble tone control
- Short circuit, overload and high temp protection
There are no reviews yet.